|Company Location||Manitou Beach|
Manitou Springs Resort and Mineral Spa
Often compared to the Dead Sea of Israel, the mysterious waters of Manitou are legendary for their natural buoyancy, mineral-rich properties, and curative powers. The water is so buoyant, it’s impossible to sink!
A European-style spa and hotel in the heart of Canada’s prairies, it’s the only one of its kind in Canada.
Manitou Springs Resort and Mineral Spa offer these affordable luxuries:
- Strongest and fastest wireless internet in the area with SaskTel’s dedicated line service
- Scenic resort hotel with 105 relaxing rooms and suites, overlooking placid Lake Manitou. Wheelchair-accessible rooms are available
- European-style mineral spa with three soothing temperature sections from 94 degrees to 102 degrees Fahrenheit
- Wheelchair accessibility area
- Revitalizing Swedish massage, reflexology, body wrap, or other therapeutic services by professional therapists with mineral and mud products harvested from Little Manitou Lake
- A variety of esthetic services to help you feel and look your best
- Fully-equipped fitness center featuring an array of aerobic, cardio, and weight-resistance equipment
- Indoor shops featuring unique Saskatchewan-made products by local artisans, souvenirs, clothing, and an extensive selection of swimwear;
- Water’s Edge Restaurant and Lounge for fine dining or a fun family meal
- Superior meeting and convention facilities for up to 180 people, including three meeting rooms and banquet services