|Published||December 27, 2022|
|Location||208 1st Avenue East, Watrous|
|Wage||$15 - $25 / hour|
This position is located in Watrous Saskatchewan, relocation to the area would be strongly encouraged.
Come and join Watrous Mainline Motor Products! We are currently looking for an additional Service Advisor to join our team in Watrous, SK. We're looking for an individual who is energetic, personable and self-motivated. You will be continually trained with a good deal of support from Service Management and other members of the team. There are incentive bonuses, a health benefit plan and pension plan available. Watrous Mainline has friendly team, great management and a great reputation for Automotive Sales and Service throughout Western Canada.
As a successful applicant you:
- will be required to be punctual and work with other Service and Sales team members
- must be able to keep your thoughts organized to keep different tasks under control through the day.
- must be able to listen effectively and interview customers to identify any of their concerns with their vehicle.
- must be able to communicate with other staff members from all departments to maintain the highest quality of customer satisfaction standards.
- will have much interaction with customers and maintain a professional image in all situations
- will be required to have some knowledge of vehicles and their operation
- must be comfortable with computer system that we use to manage customer appointments and work flow.
- We will train you! Apply today!
- We have a fun place to work! We enjoy staff functions/get-togethers and there's always something fun going on.
- We encourage community involvement - we really love our town!
Watrous is a welcoming town of just under 2,000 people with an Elementary School and High School, hospital, dentist, and many other professional amenities. http://townofwatrous.com/ We are centrally located in the province on Hwy #2 - 115 km from Saskatoon, 175 km from Regina, 190 km from Prince Albert and 155 km from Moose Jaw
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $15.00-$25.00 per hour
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Drivers license from a Canadian Province? (required)